We Are Looking For Sales Associates Who Are FOR the Birds!
The difference between Wild Birds Unlimited and other retailers goes far beyond what we sell. It's who we are. Enthusiasm, professionalism, informed advice and superior customer service are the hallmarks of our staff.
Working at Wild Birds Unlimited of Springboro is an opportunity to support and educate our friendly customers about birds and nature.
Our Sales Associates work with other staff, including the owner, to bring to life the store’s mission – “We Bring People and Nature Together®…And We Do It With Excellence!”
We are seeking Sales Associates who:
- Are friendly, upbeat & positive with others & our store cats
- Appreciate nature and have a passion for bird watching & feeding
- Have strong verbal and communications skills
- Have previous retail experience (preferably)
- Have a flexible schedule and are able to work weekends
- Are able to repeatedly lift and carry seed for our customers
- Are able to multi-task and spend extended hours on your feet
- Have basic computer skills with a willingness to learn more
- Willing to complete extensive training
The support and training that we provide to our Sales Associates will enable you to function confidently in this specialty retail environment. We offer a competitive wage, great employee discounts, and a pleasant working environment.
Our goal is to provide quality products, service, expertise and a high energy shopping experience. Help customers bring nature into their own backyards and lives. Come join our team!
Interested? Please complete this APPLICATION and bring it to the store at 734 North Main Street, in Springboro next to Dorothy Lane Market.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.